Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The girl next door :)

No i dont live next to Joanne. Haha, i wish i could though
>:( i love her house!
Lol, too bad my brother's house is better.

HAHAHA.
joking la

Hello, here's my introduction for my very first post for this blog!

Reason why this blog is created?

My suggestion ( although i suggested a different type of site.. )
Joanne hacked into my blog! Heck -.-'
She bugged me..
For fun because i love this sampat friend of mine x) ( yes.. go ahead and awwww! )

So as i was saying ..


My name is Sofea
Form 2, the same as Joanne la..
I LOVE GREEN AND BLUE!
The only thing is that i'm a DU-rian ( i like calling it .. DIU :D joking. )
2 kiambang, the noisiest class
-________-

I talk alot, and i mean.. ALOT.
Lol, i can be superb friendly and nice :)
I'm the type of person who goes

You be nice and I be nice
You be bad and I be bad


hahahahahahhahaha, not to mention i laugh alot.
Trust me, when i laugh.. i think i will laugh for hours O.o..
RANDOM RANDOM!

I can be a nerd when it comes to projects, seriously ask Joanne. And i could be superbly active in all kind of fun activities.
Ah yes, i can be happy, emo, sad, good, bad, hyper
BLA BLA BLA..

just remember not to mess with me :)

p/s : skandar keynes is MINE x)






i like the way i edited these 2 xD


Loves,
Sofea :)

No comments: