Tuesday, June 3, 2008

About Joanne Tay! :)



J
OANNE TAY!!

Yay! JOANNETAY here!
I forced Sofea to make a blog with me. And she agreed, cuz she said "I guess that'll stop you from hacking into my blogspot and blogging in my blog" Heehee!
Well said, Sofea!
Anyway, this is my first post! Sofea will blog about herself later!

HI! I'm Joanne Tay! I rock and ... i rock!
fourteen this year! (2008) Yeah, i study in AISM (Australian International School of M'sia)
I USED to be an SMDU-rian (Damansara Utama), but in January this year, i transferred. Reasons unknown. Parents, i guess.. Sofea is an SMDU-rian, though!

I also have my own personal blog. www.joooanne.blogspot.com

That's all i can think of, for now. I will update if i wanna add more details or whatever!
Also, i update ALOT. I blog ALOT! So, keep coming, kays?
Okay, i'm going now. Sofea can introduce herself, herself.



P.S.
I am a CHRISTIAN! :)
I love SUPER JUNIOR (korean boyband)


TOOHDALHS! :))
Love,
Joanne Tay

No comments: